Home » » A COUPLE FRIDAY FINISHES

A COUPLE FRIDAY FINISHES

I have a couple Friday Finishes today.  I had an extra block left over from My Whimsical Garden that I posted about here and also here.  So I made it into a small wallhanging that I plan to put on a door so my mother will recognize which door is which.
I posted about this fun quilt here.  I finally quilted it and wanted to show it to you mainly because I like the backing.  I think I can turn it over and it will be just as cute.

Be sure to stop over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict and give other Friday Finishes a Whoop Whoop! 

33 Shades Of Green has a nice tutorial for quilted coasters that would make nice gifts for the holidays. 

Don’t forget the Sew Happy Sew Along starts today.  Click on the button on my sidebar.
♥

Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!

Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger