Home » » SCRAPPY QUILT FOR WHEELS

SCRAPPY QUILT FOR WHEELS


It’s been a little stressful at my house lately and I needed something to keep my mind occupied.  Naturally I went to my sewing room (forget about all the cleaning and de-cluttering that needs to be done).  I had several projects in the works (don’t we all) and some new patterns to start (they were calling my name), but I needed to create.  So I went to my scrap bag and pulled out a pile of greens and then started adding some other colors and began "making fabric."  I find this so relaxing and rewarding and mind consuming.  I really didn’t know what I would do when I started, but I ended up making a small quilt for the Quilts on Wheels group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. 

 This is a close up of the quilt.  I’m happy with how it turned out.  I just hope it is big enough.  It sure was fun to spend the afternoon creating.  I love making something from my scraps.  Don’t you?
 
Speaking of scraps, Blue Bird Sews has the cutest scrappy potholder tutorial.  Check it out!
♥
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger