Home » , » IS THERE A MONSTER ON THE WALL?

IS THERE A MONSTER ON THE WALL?


This is what I did this weekend.  I finished quilting the Monster Patch Quilt.  This is a picture of it bound with its sleeve on the back and ready to hang in a child’s room.  I love this quilt.  Following are some  close-up pictures.





 Above are details of this quilt.  You can get the pattern and all these luscious fabrics at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. 

 I save links when I see them so I can pass them on to you.  I’m another year older now and for the life of me I can’t remember which ones I’ve passed on.  I try to delete them from my list as I publish them, but sometimes I forget or maybe I duplicate.  Anyway, I’m passing on three different links in the hopes that not all of them are duplicates and you can find at least one new one.  

Sew We Quilt has a disappearing 16 patch that would be a great way to use up those scraps.  

Fabric Shop On Line has a mended heart block tutorial.

Textile Diva has an interesting block that seems to link to others.  Check it out.
 
Until next time,
♥
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger