Home » » THE ROAD TO FORTUNE IS THIS WAY

THE ROAD TO FORTUNE IS THIS WAY





Recently, while blog hopping I visited  A Quilter’s Table and saw a block called Road To Fortune.  I had to try it.  Today, since I had nothing pressing, I made the above block.  It is paper pieced and I just used scraps because I really wasn’t sure if I could do this one. 

I love trying new blocks and new techniques.  I figure if I keep this up, I’ll soon have a “sampler” quilt.  Above is the block I made today, with the other two that I made in the past.  I’ve been wondering what I will do with them.  I thought about making pillows, but I think I’ll keep finding new blocks and turn them into a quilt.  What fun.  By the way, there is a link on A Quilter's Table to the pattern.  Just scroll down when  you go there.

On Another Note:  If you are looking for a pattern, you can find lots of them here.  The Quilter Magazine has lots of on line projects for you.

Until next time,
♥
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll 
ኬሮል
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger