Home » » SAMPLER SERIES HELD AT ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

SAMPLER SERIES HELD AT ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

These blocks are the Sampler blocks that we will be making this month.  I post this so all those who are participating can look back and see what fabric should go where. 
Above, members attending the first Sampler meeting in May show off their blocks. 
The room was so full I had to take two pictures to get everyone in.  Notice how all the blocks look the same!  Looks like I was the only one who had a problem with these.
Of course, we had some show-n-tell that day.  Above Judy D. (left) shows us her pink quilt.  I love this quilt with it's snappy border.  I think I'll have to start collecting pink fabrics.  I bet one of my great granddaughters would love something like this!
Judy R. made this adorable disappearing 9 patch quilt from Easter themed fabric.  I'm sorry I didn't get a close-up of the blocks.  I love the soft spring colors.
Melanie used the theme of cars and motorcycles and guitars for the blocks in this large quilt.  She said she is still trying to decide whether to put on red or black binding.
 Julie B. showed us this lovely bag that called for 8 fat quarters (I think I remember that correctly).  I love the design on the side.
 Julie also made this cat quilt.  She used a panel for the middle and designed the rest of the quilt herself.  Don’t you just love those little cat heads around the border?
 This is a close up of the panel.  Have I told you how I love anything cat?
 Marge shows us her latest stack-N-whack blocks.  These always intrigue me.  I don’t quite understand how these are accomplished, but these look superb to me.

ON ANOTHER NOTESamelia’s Mum has an adorable stitchery for you to make Mother's Day.  It’s not too late if you get started now!

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

1 comments:

  1. If you are looking with regard to increasing the actual page ranking in that case you must optimize your internet site another way. You'll want to receive excessive page rank inbound links out of every supplier. It is possible to select any kind of style great advertising domains and get several URL beyond this concept. You can get such URL by means of compensated url as well as exchanging links or maybe you can get some substantial pr do follow information sites far too where one can include comments to get great page rank one-way link. Select anyone

    Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger