Home » » I'VE GONE TO THE DOGS

I'VE GONE TO THE DOGS

Recently, I walked into the Attic Window Quilt Shop and fell in love with this panel.  Pound Hounds is by RJR and these dogs with the bright background spoke to me.  I think this one is saying, “I’m may be fluffy but I’m cute.”
This one seems to be saying, "Oh, that was fun. Wonder what mischief I can get into next.”  
“Wanna play?
“Motherhood is exhausting.”
“Please…please…pick me.”
“You want me to do what where?” 

What are these dogs saying to you?  I bet you could come up with funnier and cuter sayings.  Leave a comment and let us all know.  Better still, stop in at the shop and pick up this darling panel.  Not only would it make a wonderful quilt, but you could use each block and make lots of pillows or wallhangings.  What a great gift… a dog you don’t have to walk. 

Love Laugh Quilt has a tutorial for a haphazard pineapple.  You’ll love it.
Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger