Home » , » QUILT AS YOU GO DEMO TO BE HELD

QUILT AS YOU GO DEMO TO BE HELD

I stopped at the Attic Window Quilt Shop today and guess what I saw! I get so excited every time I go in there because there is always something new to see and a class or a bee going on. I know I'll find someone with a show-n-tell. Today Barb was showing this quilt. It is a quilt-as-you-go project and I first blogged about it here. During the Crazy Days of Summer Sale on Friday, August 20th, from 6-9, Barb will be demonstrating how this quilting technique is done. If you are interested in learning how to make this quilt, stop by the shop during that time. No need to bring a sewing machine as machines will be available for you to use. For a small fee you will receive a kit to make a block and try this new technique. You will be able to try out the Batting Buddy, the tool that is necessary when making this quilt.

This is another great find today when I visited the shop. Pat Anisko shared her latest quilt with us. She calls it Frogs. She can’t remember the name of the book she got it from. Each frog is stitched with a different machine stitch. Pat said she made this quilt for herself because she loves frogs, but she bets that her grandchild will use it when he comes over. Click on the picture for a closer view. Thanks for sharing Pat.


The Pieceful Kwilter has a PDF file for an Easy Pleaszy tote. Check it out.

Until next time,
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger