Home » » IT'S AN INTERLOCKED BLOCK

IT'S AN INTERLOCKED BLOCK

I’m spring cleaning this week (yes, I think Spring has finally arrived in Michigan) and getting ready for company, so I don’t have much time to play or to post.  However, I will show you another block from Fat Quarterly’s book Shape Workshop for Quilters.  This block is called Interlocked.  I must confess, I made this block sometime last year when I first picked up this book.  As I recall, it was a little difficult for me and I never finished it last year.  Today I added the white sides to make a large square block.  Now, I like how it turned out.  It really is an interesting block.  Can’t you see an entire quilt made of these blocks? 

ON ANOTHER NOTE
: 
Quilters Road Trip is being held during the months of April, May, and June.  Twelve area shops are participating.  You get a chance to win a $25 gift certificate each month at each shop.  Also available will be new projects, patterns and giveaways.  You can get your Passport at the Attic Window Quilt Shop for only $5.

SOMETHING TO LOOK INTO
: I think this is another interesting block.  The Cute Life has a great tutorial for a Curvy Pinwheel. 

Until next time,
♥
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger