Home » , » FRESH SQUEEZED & POTC

FRESH SQUEEZED & POTC

This pattern is called Fresh Squeezed and is from Moda University. Making all those pie slices and circles kept me from eating chocolate, so it was worth the time and effort put into this quilt. I love these fabrics and you can find them at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Check them out.


Lately when blog hopping I’ve seen so many of the POTC (Patchwork of the Crosses) blocks and I’ve been admiring them. I’ve particularly enjoyed Cathi’s at Quilt Obsession. She’s made 19 of these blocks. They are so inviting that I just had to try one for myself. I made my own template and this is what I came up with. Since I like handwork I’ll probably do more of these blocks. However, next time I think I’m going to use the English Paper Piecing method to make them.
Connecting Threads has a cute sewing caddy pattern.
Until next time: Happy Quilting
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger