Home » , » SPOOKTACULAR QUILT

SPOOKTACULAR QUILT

I stopped in at the Attic Window Quilt Shop Saturday and this was what Colleen’s Seasonal Sampler BOM class was working on. Colleen said I should have waited to take the picture until after she’d cut the witches’ bangs. I still think she’s cute. I bet this would be a perfect block for Jane’s Fabrics Swap Spooktacular. Unfortunately, the swap is closed. However, Pam at Mama Spark’s World is trying to get a group together. If you are interested check out her blog and let her know.
With Heart and Hands has a tutorial for a shopping bag that’s made like a “quillow.” Really cute and easy to tote around.
Until next time: Happy Quilting!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger