Home » » THIS IS CRIMINAL....

THIS IS CRIMINAL....

I agree with Nanette over at Freda's Hive, this is criminal. I too got a nasty virus and still do not have my computer back from the repair shop. At first I was very angry, and I do agree with Nanette when whe said, "It is absolutely a criminal act to maliciously try to infect someone's computer..." (Nanette I hope you don't mind me quoting you.). Why are some people so malicious? Why do they try to disrupt your life, steal your passwords, and try to get into your bank account, etc. After I calmed down I told myself that I can only feel sorry for these poor pathetic people who lead such pathetic lives that they have nothing better to do than to try make others miserable. So I decided not to give them the satisfaction. I am not miserable. I'm just thanking God every day that I'm not one of them. So, no pictures today, but I'll post something soon. Went to Bee Saturday and got lots of new things to share with you.

Until next time: Happy Quilting,
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger