Home » , » WHEN STRESSED DO APPLIQUE

WHEN STRESSED DO APPLIQUE

Wow! What a week. There were so many new things to learn and do. It was fun, but a bit exhausting. Consequently, I needed something relaxing to do, something to keep my hands busy, something to help me unwind. Therefore, I picked up a block from Aunt Millie’s Garden and settled on the couch in front of a good movie on TV. Above is the first block that I finished in this 12-block quilt. Some might call it a bit predictable, but I have kept the mystery in picking the fabrics. I have decided to do this quilt in Brights and have had scads of fun browsing my stash searching for just the right color. I was amazed that I found so many fabrics that I had forgotten all about. I collect FQs and there is plenty of material in one FQ to make a block, especially since I am trying to use many different fabrics in each flower. I am now working on my sixth block (not all of them done this week!) and will be showing the others to you as the weeks move along.

Hugs From Helen has the cutest design for a charming bed pocket. What a great way to keep your bedroom organized. I was thinking of making several as Christmas gifts. I like that it is unusual and not something you would see in the department store.

Have a great weekend,

Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger