Home » » A SUNDAY CUP OF TEA

A SUNDAY CUP OF TEA

Everyone was so helpful in giving suggestions about how to finish my teapots, that I thought I’d show you the finished product. I do like the way it turned out. I think the way it is on the design wall and the angle that I’m taking the picture at, throws things off and sure makes it look uneven, but it really is square.

It's November all ready! Have you started those projects that are to be Christmas presents? Check out the class schedule at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Attending classes will help you with project ideas and is a good way to socialize with your friends while finishing up a project. Stop by the shop and check out all the samples, new fabrics and new books and patterns in the shop.

Piece N Quilt has a nice tutorial for a self-binding receiving blanket. What a quick way to get a gift finished just in time for that new arrival.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger