Home » » YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO MAKE THESE GIFTS

YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO MAKE THESE GIFTS

I’ve been busy making things for Christmas and thought you might like to make some too. There is still time! This cute gingerbread man with a bite taken out of him is by Elsie Marley. I have him hanging on my tree but he’d be cute on a package too.

These aprons were fun and easy to make and the pattern can be found at Phyllis Dobbs.

Can’t have too many candy canes. These are easy to make. I didn’t dip them in Stiffy as suggested on Lavieen Rosie’s site, because I thought they were cute as is. They will look nice on the tree on tied to a package.


I made scads of pillowcases for the young kids. You can find this easy and fast way of sewing them at The Quilting Season. You’ll have them done in no time.
.
All quilters and lovers of fabric should stop over at Quilt Hollow and read her letter to Santa. I sure could relate!

Until next time,
Caroll


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger