Home » » ATWQB BLOCK

ATWQB BLOCK

The Around The World Quilting Bee is on the move again. It seemed that everything was put on hold during the holidays, but now the blocks are on the move. This is the block I made for Maria in the United Kingdom. Hope she likes it.
.
I read a blog today where it asked the question about how much clutter is costing you in time and money. Well, I spent the first two weeks in January cleaning the clutter from my sewing room. Everything is nice and neat. Fabrics are folded and sorted by color. Batting is in one place. There is just one BIG problem. I can’t find anything. I can’t help but wonder how much time and money I’m wasting looking for something I know I had just a couple weeks ago. In my before cluttered state I knew exactly where everything was. I may have forgotten what I had, but if I needed something, I knew where to look. After doing the big re-arrange I can no longer go to the spot where I know the item is supposed to be. If I didn’t have my fabrics lined up in the open along one wall I probably wouldn’t be able to find them. Do you suppose this little mind problem I have has anything to do with my age?
.
Magnolia Bay Quilts has a nice tutorial for a string quilt.

Until next time,
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger