Home » , , » AUNT MILLIE'S BLOCK #8

AUNT MILLIE'S BLOCK #8

It has been a busy week and before I take my mother to have her weekly appointment at the Beauty Shop, I thought you would like to see a couple appliqué pieces. Above is the eighth Aunt Millie’s block. I had to give up on these for a while as life took over, but I’m back trying to complete this beautiful quilt.



Above is a block for the Around the World Quilting Bee. This block goes to Indigo Blue. Most of her blocks included multiple pieces of pink fabrics, so I think this will look nice with the other blocks. I love her quilt. I bet Jane (Jane’s Fabrics) likes it too because she loves pink!



This Tea Time wall hanging or table topper is a fun quilt to have on hand when you have a friend over for coffee or tea. Come join me in the class at the Attic Window Quilt Shop on Wednesday, Mar. 24 from 6 - 9 p.m.

Chestnut Junction has free primitive stitchery patterns. Really cute!

Hope you have a nice weekend,

Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger