Home » » FIBER ARTS ON EXHIBIT

FIBER ARTS ON EXHIBIT

The Lakeshore Fiber Arts Group recently held a show and reception at Lakeshore Sewing. You would have loved all the variety and talent. Above is a piece called “Look Through My Garden,” by Gail Wagner Myrhorodsky. What talent it took to make this beautiful piece.

“Above is Bubbles and Balloons – Study In the Round” by MargEd Kwapil. I love the simple design and clean lines.


“My Garden,” by Yvette Ostrander is another unique piece. It is multi layered and I wish you could see the close up of this intricate work. There were so many wonderful pieces in the show. I couldn't resist showing you something different from the usual more traditional quilts. These were a delight.
.
Speaking of something different, Lauren + Jessie Jung has some different appliqué patterns. Check it out.

Until next time,
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger