Home » , , » DOESN'T THIS INSPIRE YOU?

DOESN'T THIS INSPIRE YOU?

I stopped in at the Attic Window Quilt Shop the other night to pick something up and found there was a class going on. I got there just in time for this lovely show-and-tell. Robin Carlson made this beautiful quilt. Elegant Garden is a pattern by Edyta Sitar owner of Laundry Basket Quilts. It is so lovely and Robin did such an excellent job that I had to show it to you. Way to go Robin! What an inspiration you are.


This is a picture of Garden Party. The pattern is from Blackbird Designs. Maggie will soon be holding a class on how to make this lovely quilt. I think it starts in June, but watch for dates in the upcoming Attic Window Quilt Shop newsletter.
.
I don’t know how you feel about paper piecing, but it is something I would like to master. Check out this Silly Chicken Block at the Quilters Cache. Looks like something a beginner could do. It will be so cute made up in bright fabrics.

Until next time,
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger