Home » , » FLOWERS FOR YOUR TABLE

FLOWERS FOR YOUR TABLE

Not much happening today. It’s still hot here in Michigan, and humid! Therefore, I’ve been in my sewing room in the basement trying to stay cool, and sewing. I just finished this table topper. I love a dressed table and thought this would like nice when a friend stops by for coffee or ice tea. This is an adaptation of the Basket of Flowers pattern by Mary Engelbreit for Moda. Naturally I made it out of the 30s fabrics. Not only do I love those fabrics for their clean crisp look but I have a ton in my stash and this was a great way to use them.

You can make this table topper with me during an upcoming class at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Look for the new class schedule and newsletter which will be out soon.
.
Check out this great tool for calculating how much fabric you need for your binding. Try the Nifty quilt binding calculator. Wamber Whimsies blogs about it here. You can try it out here.

Until next time,

Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger