Home » » Here he comes

Here he comes


There is no ignoring it... the holiday season is coming.
Did you start your list? Not your shopping list, your sewing list.
How many of your gifts can you make yourself?
I try to make gifts for all the people I work with.
I pretty much set up an assembly line in my sewing room.
You don't have to make everyone a quilt, but you can make lots of tote bags, lunch bags, cloth napkins and table runners, placemats,
pillowcases, pillows, etc etc etc. Need some ideas... Visit Sew Mama Sew..... during the month of November they list wonderful gifts to make for lots of different people, children, teens, tweens, and many more.... Then come visit the Quilt Shop to get the supplies you will need. By the way... is Santa going to bring you a new Bernina this year? We have some great gift with purchases coming up! Stay tuned
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger