Home » » The colors of fall

The colors of fall


Lately, I've been noticing the colors that are left on the trees, or the colors that are now on the ground. So many golds, oranges, browns, reds, and the way they all blend together.
This is Terry Atkinson's new pattern- Four Square Farmhouse
Last Wednesday night as I waited for my machine quilting class to start, I found this pattern at the Quilt Shop. I went right back to the batiks, I found 6 darks and 6 light fat quarters. On Saturday I cut all my pieces and sewed my 6 light blocks, today I sewed my 6 dark blocks and put my quilt together.
This is my version. I made the smallest one, the wall size which is just the right size for my aunt who is now in a wheelchair.
It would also make a great table quilt for a small table for Thanksgiving!
This pattern was easy to do, just strips, cut into rectangles and squares. Start this week, you can have yours done for Thanksgiving!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger