Home » » MAKE A CHRISTMAS GIFT

MAKE A CHRISTMAS GIFT

 Pardon me if I seem like I’m bragging.  I probably am, but mostly I’m thrilled with my latest project.  When I was at the Lakeshore Fiber Arts meeting earlier this week, the instructor, Gail, had on a beautiful neck scarf.  Someone asked her if she made it, and she said yes, took it off and passed it around for us to see.  I was so taken with it that I had to try it.   Since there were no instructions, I flew by the seat of my pants while making this.  I love the way it turned out, and had to share it with you.  Last year I spent $20 for a neck scarf very much like this one. Needless to say, this one didn’t cost anything near that and I had a ton of fun making it.  I’m going to make some more as I think they will be nice Christmas gifts.

This is a close up.  Looks kind of messy, but I wanted to show you the detail. 

Lolly Quiltz has a tutorial for a whirligig.  This one is a little different and one I want to try.


Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger