Home » » FABRICS AND CLASSES AT THE ATTIC WINDOW

FABRICS AND CLASSES AT THE ATTIC WINDOW


Don’t you love these fabrics?  I do!  I picked up all of these at the Attic Window Quilt Shop when I was recently browsing their SALE section.  You won’t believe the price!  Be sure and check out the Sale section the next time you stop in at the shop.

The shop receives boxes of new fabrics, books, supplies daily.  That is one more reason (other than my addiction) to stop in and check out the new arrivals.  This collection is Artful Home by Henry Glass.
The shop has something for everyone!  You may have guessed that I’m more into the bright colors.  However, I can see these beautiful fabrics made into a quilt that is pleasing and soothing to the eye.  This is Berkley Square by Bernartex.

The Shop Swap started this weekend.  I stopped in at the shop and a group of participants were sewing away.  I forgot my camera, but maybe next weekend I can take a picture for you.  The quilt they are making is beautiful…all those bright colors that I love.

Check out the shop’s calendar on the sidebar for all the new classes coming up this week.  There is Twist and Turn quilt class, Trip around the World, and new teacher, Jill, has an appliqué class.  Remember the cute ducks that I posted about here?
  
Christina at A Few Scraps has a cute Goose-In-The-Corner block tutorial. 

Stay Positive!
Caroll  
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger