Home » » HALLOWEEN ALREADY?

HALLOWEEN ALREADY?

Today I ran up to Office Max to have my drawing copied and increased in size for my story quilt.  On the way home, I noticed the thermometer at the bank said 94 degrees.  Yikes!  Not exactly the time of year to be thinking of Halloween.  But maybe thinking about it will make you feel cooler or at least forget about the heat for a minute or two.  The above panel is Trick or Treat by Moda and you can pick it up today at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  Maybe if you talk nicely to Robbie she will tell you how she made this adorable spider (is that an oxymoron?).  
This panel is also by Moda.  These panels are fantastic and you will find the coordinating fabrics in at the shop too.
Just in case you are not ready to think about that time of year, how about these luscious fabrics.  They are part of that Floralicious line by Bernatex. that I told you about here.  These are my colors and a must have for me.

Ever wonder how to make a block keeper?  Tammy at Treadle Works has a great tutorial for you. 

Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger