Home » » I've become a Sewing Machine!

I've become a Sewing Machine!


I've totally abandoned my Top 5 List and have begun to add projects like CRAZY! I've nearly finished the bright flowers of the "Strippers on Wheels" Bus trip Quilt. And the 24-Strip quilt that will be our personal pattern for the bus trip is DONE! I'll include a picture of it here to inspire you all to come see it for yourselves. I've also begun an applique pattern (yes, I remember, applique is not my favorite). And Sunday, I designed the Quilt Camp quilt. It's going to be a fun one this year. Sew, sew, sew, just see if you can add more new projects than me this week!! There's your challenge.
My little Grandgirls have started school this week, so that limits our sewing time together. We'll just have to sew faster on the weekends.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger