Home » » We dyed in the barn...

We dyed in the barn...


Yesterday we (our small group) dyed in the barn at our farm. Fred cooked, we sewed and dyed and chatted and inspired each other to get creative. Nothing like a gorgeous summer day in Iowa to spur creativity. The picture I posted doesn't show our old clothes or our old faces!! I did this to protect the guilty! We dyed pfd fabric, we over dyed printed fabrics, we dyed cheesecloth, lace and rickrack. Now we have to think of projects for our "new" colors.
Tonight I'm off to Clarinda to speak to their Quilt Guild on "Borders, Bindings and Backs, don't have to be Boring." I'm packed and ready to roll. Love talking about quilting almost as much as doing it.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger