Home » » Is there LIFE after DYING?

Is there LIFE after DYING?

Apparently, I seem to have fallen behind after the dying episode. I'm working on details for our 3-day, 5-state, 12-shop bus tour. I'm working on our Quilt Camp Retreat. Barb is working on the Fall Shop Hop quilt. And I'm working on the Fall Class List. I have managed to finish a couple of projects, so my Top 5 list has been reduced to Top 3 (OK, you know me too well to believe that story!) I've actually started 4 or 5 more projects.
The "Grandgirls" and I have been sewing together again. Kay wants her quilt finished before she starts kindergarten. That's next Monday! She will be taking a trial bus run on Thursday, with her Mom and Dad. Livvie just wants to make hers bigger and bigger.
We got a great new fabric line in from Red Rooster called Rhythm and Blues...turquoise, black and white. Come see!!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger