Home » » BIG SALE (AND SOME OTHER STUFF)

BIG SALE (AND SOME OTHER STUFF)

But first, before I tell you about the big sale, let me tell you about this quilt. I was going to wait until I had this quilt put together but decided it would be some time before that happened, and you’d want to see these blocks now (especially those of you who participated in the swap). Remember when I blogged about Aunt Pitty Pat’s Christmas swap here? These are the blocks that were returned to me. Each block has a nine patch beneath it so it will be a large quilt when finished. Aren’t these women talented! Thank you everyone for making these lovely blocks for me. I’m sure one of my grandchildren will enjoy it once I get it finished.

Above is a close up of the block that Aunt Pitty Pat sent me. I wanted you to see what a great job she did! And she said she couldn’t appliqué! Aunt Pitty Pat you do excellent work. And a special thanks to you for all your work getting this group together and getting the blocks back to us. I’m sure it was a daunting task!
.
Don’t forget the First Annual Spring Cleaning Sale this weekend at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Hours are Friday, April 23, from 10-6 and Saturday, April 24 from 10-5. All Fat Quarters will be $2 each and Fat Eights, $1. Special groups of fabrics are $3/yard and there will be 20-50% off all other fabrics. One of a kind books and patterns will be 30% off. Be sure and stop by.
.
The other day I was visiting Bayou Quilts and came across this link. You will get a chuckle out of this quilting glossary.
.
I saw this cute patchwork Scottie in the Quilters Quarters Newsletter from BellaOnline.com. Check it out here.

Until next time,
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger