Home » » Round 2 - AWQB

Round 2 - AWQB

Just a quick note today. I wanted to show you my starter block for Round 2 of Around The World Quilting Bee. This one is to have a Christmas theme. I’m not much into red and green together so I decided on a whimsical look with a predominately blue color. This group is so talented I'm excited to see what blocks they put with it. I was concerned about the dark background and thought about a do-over, but decided against it. #1. I decided that I like the dark background against the white snowman. #2. I have to get it in the mail tomorrow. BTW sewing on that batik (background fabric) is difficult!

Do you know how to identify the fibers in an unknown piece of fabric? Check it out at Ditzy Prints. Very interesting.

This is something cute that I saw on Bee She Bags. You have to take a look at “Let’s Talk About SEX.” It’s not what you might think and is really cute. I think we all can relate.

Until next time,
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger