Home » , » LOVE BIRDS, ENGLISH GARDENS AND FROGS

LOVE BIRDS, ENGLISH GARDENS AND FROGS

What a combination I have for you today. People who read the newsletter have been asking about the Lovebird Lane Quilt or the English Garden Quilt. When I stopped in at the Attic Window Quilt Shop today to take advantage of their BIG SALE, I found that the quilts were on display so I took pictures for you. This is the first block of the Lovebird Lane BOM. This BOM features five birdhouse themed blocks, using the Marywood line of beautiful “Wild Rose” fabrics. If you have done some of the other Quilt Co. BOM’s you will love this one. These Lovebirds are doing all the things you Love to do, from “Quilters Re-tweet” to eating “Sweet Tweets.” Stop in and check out the sample! This BOM begins May 14th.

Above is the full English Garden quilt. This quilt is a mixture of appliqué and pieced blocks, which will produce a quilt full of delicate blossoms and dainty birds. This yearlong BOM meets the second Saturday of the month and begins May 8th.

Wouldn’t you love to have this panel? I can just see the center frog hanging on my front door welcoming my visitors. I will make the smaller squares into pillows for my deck. It’s called Ribbet-Ing by Wilmington Prints. Stop in and pick up your panel now before they are all gone!

Birdbrain Designs has a cute pattern for you to make for Mother's Day.

Until next time,
Caroll

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger