Home » » AROUND THE WORLD QUILTING BEE ROUND 2

AROUND THE WORLD QUILTING BEE ROUND 2

Round 2 of the Around the World Quilting Bee has started. Our theme this time is Christmas. Above is my block for Paloma’s quilt. I hope she likes my poinsettia flower. It should look nice with her starter block of a Santa and Trees. Paloma’s blog is Three Kitchen Fairies. I almost forgot to tell you - if you want to see what others in this group are doing, scroll down on my sidebar to the patchwork globe that says Round Two and click there. It will take you to the flicker group and you can see lots of pictures of what these talented women are doing.

I was recently blog hopping and saw on Freda’s Hive a really cute quilt. Then I saw there was a link to the pattern. Jina Barney Designz has The Alpine Quilt Group 2010 BOM. You should take a look at it. I especially like the wonky flowers. You can also see the quilt on Freda’s Hive.

Until next time,
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger