Home » » AWQB ROUND ONE COMPLETED

AWQB ROUND ONE COMPLETED

I recently received all my blocks from the Around The World Quilting Bee (AWQB). These blocks are fantastic. Each one is individual and unique to its creator. Aren’t they beautiful! I can’t decide how to put them together, what sashing to use, etc. I need time to put some thought into it. However, I was so excited about getting them that I had to show them to you. This quilt has been to the United Kingdom (several times), Indiana, Texas, Washington ( a couple of times), New Hampshire, California (more than once) , Tennessee (a couple times), Australia, The Netherlands, Illinois, Florida, Virginia, Michigan (east side of the state), Massachusetts, and I believe Brazil. I have a block with no name on it and I thought Brazil was in the mix.
Anyway, I want to thank all of you who participated. You have made beautiful blocks for me and I will think of all my wonderful AWQ Bee friends every time I look at it. It will cover me with warmth and love for all my new friends. Thanks again!
.
And a very special thank you to Summer Sadie for putting this group together and keeping us all on track. Great job!
.
Chris, owner of the Attic Window Quilt Shop, has been at Market this past week. I can't wait to see what she brings back. I'll post about it as soon as I can.

Loft Creations has a new idea for using up those scraps. She calls them Silly Strings. Really pretty.


Until next time,
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger