Home » » Deadlines....

Deadlines....




Don't you just hate deadlines... I do. We have been working on a cooperative project here at the quilt shop. Ginny's daughter is having a baby, so Lois, Amy and I made a quilt. Her theme is "lambs". Amy found this pattern, we picked the fabrics together. Amy did the applique, Lois pieced the blocks and the top, I quilted it. I got the layered quilt on Wednesday...... and the shower is next Sunday. Talk about pressure.
I just finished it this afternoon. I am thrilled with the quilting. My Bernina 830 made it so easy. Plus I used the new Aurifil thread. Tomorrow it goes to Amy for her wonderful binding skills. I have a lamb gift bag all ready.
Phew.... we made it.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger