Home » » YOU'LL LOVE THIS BUG!

YOU'LL LOVE THIS BUG!

Here’s another one of those little “creatures” that are on sale at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Guess I wouldn't mind having this little bug in my house! Isn’t she cute?

These items are by the same designer and are on sale at the shop. Each necklace is made of a bottle cap. Imagine how small the items inside each cap must be! They really are cute and something a teenager might like for Christmas.
.
TLC Stitches has a nice tutorial for a Faux piped binding. This looks quick and easy and something I want to try on those Coffee Mats I’m making as gifts. This detail ads that designer touch, plus says “hard work” and will make your friends ask, “how’d you do that?”
.
This morning was fun. I was in the shower when the security alarm goes off. I jump out, put on my robe and run upstairs thinking Mother has gone outside and I'll have to go get her. She was standing in the kitchen and wondering what all that noise was about. I asked her if she had opened the door and she said yes, she was looking for Howard. I tried to explain that Howard was not here. He was her husband and has been dead for four years. Bless her heart. She gets so confused sometimes.
Stay Positive!

Until next time,
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger