Home » » rain rain stay today

rain rain stay today

It's raining here, first time in a long time. It's not just raining raindrops, the leaves are falling too. It's a perfect day for quilting. Tonight I will enjoy snuggling in my son's quilt while I finish sewing the last 18 inches of binding. I have about 5 projects calling my name in my sewing room too.
Our classes at the Quilt Shop have filled up quickly, but there is room left in some. We have started waiting lists for others.
Remember, our sew pink event is coming up soon! Sign up today so you don't get left out.
Groovy girls is this Sunday, October 3rd.
If you haven't signed up for a class yet, fall is the perfect time!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger