Home » , » BETTER THAN PAPER DOLLS

BETTER THAN PAPER DOLLS

Have you noticed, I’m crazy about dolls. I fell in love with this darling wallhanging that Barb made for the Attic Window Quilt Shop. It is from the Dolly Days book by Brandywine Designs. Barb hand embroidered the eyes. Notice how she has added that touch of white to give them a realistic look. Click on picture for a closer view.

Here is a different view of the wallhanging. I bet your child/grandchild would love this. The pattern includes several changes of clothes for you to dress the doll.
.
What about making a Happy Birthday wallhanging? I saw it on the Quilters Quarters Newsletter from BellaOnline.com. Check it out here. Really cute!

Stay Positive!

Until next time,
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger