Home » , » NEW FABRICS AND NEWSLETTER AVAILABLE

NEW FABRICS AND NEWSLETTER AVAILABLE

It looks like summer is finally here in Michigan.  I love this weather!  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend.  I stopped in at the Attic Window Quilt Shop and found some beautiful fabrics that I wanted to share with you.  This first picture if of fabrics by Bernatex called “The Best Of Mary Lou.”  I think this is from the Mary Lou Weidman line and I love it.  I can’t wait to make some Power Flowers with these gorgeous fabrics.
Floralicious is also by Bernatex.  Aren't they luscious?  Perfect for this time of year.
There are actually two different selections above.  On the left is Katie by Bernatex.  And on the right is Seasons (Balis) by Bernatex.
I love this panel.  Floral Fancies is also by Bernatex.  This would make a lovely wallhanging, lap quilt, or you could even use the individual blocks to make small wallhangings, placemats, or for a pillow.

ATTENTION:  The latest Newsletter for all that is happening at the Attic Window Quilt Shop is now available.  Click on the Ladies Hat on the sidebar and learn about all the upcoming classes, the new and fun special events, and the free classes available at the shop. 

How Stuff Works has instructions for how to make a Sweet Clover quilt block.  This is a fun site to browse too. 
Stay Positive!
Caroll  
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger