Home » » Favorite part....

Favorite part....

I spent today machine quilting my Snack Time hexagon quilt....first I used my walking foot with the stitch in the ditch sole to stitch some stitching in the ditch in seams.
I chose a little butterfly stencil for the center of the hexagon..... I used my BSR to quilt the butterfly, then around the edge of the little white hexagon.
I did some scallops in the triangles.... I left the colored strips alone.... they really pop out now!
And it's done......
All trimmed,and ready to have binding added.... but what color?  I'm at a loss...
I think I need to go to the Quilt Shop to get some fabric...... :)
Look what the UPS man brought us today.... our order of the Hex and more rulers, plus the Snack time pattern and the Candy Dish pattern.  These will fly out of the store, so if you want one, better come in and get yours soon.  Or call us and we will hold one for you with a credit card.
Got any ideas for my binding color?  Post a comment!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger