Home » , » HAPPY HOUSES HAVE ARRIVED

HAPPY HOUSES HAVE ARRIVED

Just had to show you all the happy houses I received in the mail yesterday. These are from the Happy House Swap that Kathy Earley of the Humble Quilter Coordinated. Aren’t they pretty! The nine blocks came from various places: Pat at Patspattering and Jeri from Florida. The other blocks didn’t have information on them so I don’t know where they are from, but I love them and thank all of you. Do you see yours there? Now how to make them into a quilt…let me think about that.

This block....

And this block are the blocks that I’m sending out Monday for the Around The World Quilter’s Bee. I’m not going to tell you who they are for just in case they want it to be a surprise. I never knew this Bee was going to be so stressful. I think I agonize over every block I make and worry if it is the right block to go along with the other blocks sent to me. Everyone’s taste is so different. Maybe I have a control issue. Oh, my, get over it already!
Nicole has some great tips for all you bag makers. Check it out.
Until Next Time: Happy Quilting
Caroll


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger