Home » , » MICHIGAN MADE APRONS & TREES

MICHIGAN MADE APRONS & TREES

Wonder why we don’t wear cute aprons like this anymore? You too can go back to a simpler time. Make an apron like this sample that Robbie made for the Attic Window Quilt Shop. We have lots of vintage fabrics and patterns too. Stop by and take a look.

This is the finished quilt for last year’s seasonal BOM. What fun it must have been to make all these wonderful blocks. I’m sure you can still pick up a pattern at the store.

Spring has arrived in Michigan. This is what I see when I step outside my door. It’s breathtaking even if it is in my neighbor’s yard. All winter long I’ve been drooling over beautiful photos taken in Australia. So I had to show everyone how beautiful Michigan can be. I think it’s even more beautiful after the winter we just went through.
Tutorial - Check out Mels Own Place. She has the cutest Owl Tutorial. You’ll fall in love with it and have to make lots of these stuffed toys for those special kids in your life.

Until Next Time: Happy Quilting
Caroll

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger