Home » , , » MAKE A BASKET AND DO THE FANDANGO

MAKE A BASKET AND DO THE FANDANGO

Not much quilting going on this weekend as there was way too much yard work to be done and the weather was way to beautiful to stay inside. However, some quilting had to be done in order to maintain mental balance so I made this cute little basket. It can hold scraps, tools, cotton balls, chocolate kisses (that's my plan). The pattern can be found at Pink Penguin.

Don’t forget Fandango Thursday at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. It’s not easy to make this pattern but is a fun table topper. Call the shop if you are interested in the class. Other classes of interest are Penny Rug Club (Glenys always has something fun to do), Batik FQ Club (love those batiks), and if you don’t do another thing this week, come help the women sew for the Kids With Cancer on Friday.

I just love to make different blocks. However, I often get sidetracked when another pattern or piece of material calls my name. I slap the orphan block on the design wall and proceed on to something else. This is one of my orphan blocks. I’ll let you know about my design wall accident and this block next time.
The Object Project has some cute tutorials for a tea clutch and a child’s purse and lots of other interesting things. Check it out.

Until Next Time: Happy Quilting
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger