Home » , » DIG THESE SPOOKY SHOES

DIG THESE SPOOKY SHOES

I’ve had such a good time making these witch’s shoes for Jane’s Spooktacular Halloween Swap that I just had to show them to you. Of course I got all the fabrics at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. (How do you like the baggy hose?)

Each one is a little different, as I was using up my scraps. There are 12 of us in each group. I’m in group 5 and am anxious to see what others are doing. I will post this pattern in September for you who are not in the swap and would like to make a little Halloween wallhanging of your own.

Have you ever made a mouse pad? Yes, you can run your mouse over this star point block with no problems. Check it out at Quilted Paradise.
Until next time: Happy Quilting!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger