Home » » Today is the first day of the rest of our Blog!

Today is the first day of the rest of our Blog!



What AM I thinking? Can I add this to my yellow tablet "To Do" list? Can an old quilter really learn to Blog? Do you even care what I'm thinking or doing?

"We" are designing a quilt as I'm writing this. By now you know that "we" means someone else is actually sewing! Barb H. and I had a brain storm, drew out a quilt and started cutting and sewing with abandon. We pulled Cindy C. into our madness and now they're doing the work and I'm typing with my best two fingers. This will be a quicky strippy quilt pattern to be given away when our September Bus Tour comes through town. Give us a few more days and I'll post a picture of the quilt, we think it's realy cute (of course) and it will make a great baby quilt. And everyone can use a fast baby quilt that can be made out of a jelly roll...in an afternoon...between customers. 9 months for a baby, 2 hours for a baby quilt!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger