Home » » missed the show?

missed the show?

 If you didn't get to the show today, here is our booth!  Show opens tomorrow at 10, so you still have a chance to see it.  Look at all the great new tumblers! 
The last time I did anything with silk was when I was about 9 and my mom made me wear a silk slip under a dress.  I have never used silk ever!.  This month for Virtual BERNINA Club we are learning about how to sew with silk.  The project is a bed runner and matching pillows.  As I didn't have any silk, I purchased some little silk packs.  I had a nice variety of colors.  They were just too pretty to leave any of them out, so I decided to use them all.  This is what I have so far. 
Stay tuned.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger