Home » » REINDEER GAMES BEGIN

REINDEER GAMES BEGIN


It’s Friday!  And time for the Reindeer Games to begin!  Gads, Barb and I have had such a time trying to agree on when to put up what blocks.  We are too funny.  Anyway, today I’m linking you to the above block.  You can see the entire quilt here.

You can find the PDF pattern here.

 I made all my blocks on 10” background fabric and after doing the redwork I cut each block down to 8 ½” inches.  The sashing is cut 1 ½” wide.  It made a nice size wallhanging.  I have not placed the snowflakes on the patterns.  I will leave that up to you.

Now go over and see which block Barb is posting and how it looks in appliqué!   And don’t forget to post your finished block on the Flicker Group that Barb has set up.  The link is here.

 On another note:  The latest Attic Window Quilt Shop Newsletter is out.  Sue C. is the new editor/designer and you will love the new look.  She has great style.  You can see the Newsletter by clicking on the woman with the hat on the sidebar.  There is a free pattern in it for the cute pincushion above.


Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger