Home » » RING AROUND THE ROSE PILLOW

RING AROUND THE ROSE PILLOW

I finally made this fun rose pillow from the June issue of Better Homes and Gardens Quilts and More magazine. I just loved the Moda Etching by 3 Sisters fabric and this seemed like a perfect project to use it.

The petals are 3-dimensional and made by fusing two pieces of fabric together, then cutting them into circles. Sewing the 90 plus fabric circles onto the background fabric is a little tricky but they don’t have to be perfect and in the end it looks like a rose bloom! I plan to put my pillow on the front porch chair. It will make a perfect accent!

The sample’s in the shop, so check it out next time you’re there.

If you like the look of 3-dimensional flowers, check out Quilting Daily for a tutorial.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger