Home » » BLOGGER QUILT FESTIVAL

BLOGGER QUILT FESTIVAL

Amy over at Park City Girl is hosting an online Quilt Festival. She has asked us to post a favorite quilt we have made and blog about it. This will be fun since there are no judges in this festival, just lots of beautiful quilts for you to enjoy and to give you inspiration.

Above is my entry. It is called Rose Abunda. Some of you may have seen it before, but I chose it because it has a special place in my heart. Not only do I love appliqué, but it was the first quilt this large that I put on the frame and quilted myself. I think I trembled the entire time: will the thread break, are there loops on the bottom, is my spacing even….Gads, I was a basket case, but thrilled when it was finally finished. It gave me confidence to put another quilt on the frame and it gives me joy to see all the beautiful colors.

This is a close up of the quilt. Stop over at Amy's blog and register your favorite quilt. If you don’t want to enter, stop over anyway as there are loads of links to beautiful quilts. You’ll be inspired!

Until Next Time, Happy Quilting,
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger