Home » » CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE?

CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE?

I need some help please. I put these unfinished blocks on the design wall for a reason. Let me explain why. I saw at Freda’s Hive that Nanette had a new pattern. The name is Kettles in the Kitchen and is darling with blocks of teapots and houses. Makes me feel warm and comfortable just writing about it. I love teapots and couldn’t wait to try my hand at making a couple blocks. I remembered a pattern I had saved from a magazine for a table topper with teapots. The directions call for a buttonhole stitch in black thread around the teapots defining the lid and base area. I put up some pieces on the design wall to see if I had to do that. I get a little obsessed with my stitches not being even. In addition, I think a black buttonhole stitch will be too heavy for the look I want. My question is do you think I need to do something to define the teapots and if so would you recommend the buttonhole stitch with black thread or something else? I appreciate your help.


Are you ready for Christmas? I guess now is the time to start thinking about starting those projects. Debbie Mumm has a pattern for a Santa Door Banner.


Until Next Time, Happy Quilting,
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger