Home » , » PILLOWCASE AND BAGS

PILLOWCASE AND BAGS

This is the pillowcase I’m sending to Barb. Isn’t it cute? When I heard she needed pillowcases I remembered a kit I purchased over a year ago, but never got around to making. I got this kit from The Quilting Season. You can download the pattern here. What? You say. Who needs a pattern to make a pillowcase? You will like this pattern. What makes it unique are the instructions for putting it together. It may not be new to some of you, but it was new to me. You gather all the pieces into a tube and sew it together in one long seam. Then you pull the material out of the tube and all you have to do is sew up the bottom and side seams. The top is all sewn and the seams are hidden. It couldn’t be easier. I love it.


I spent yesterday afternoon making these bags for the kids to use on Trick or Treat night. I had so much fun making them for my grandkids and friend’s kids. There are so many cute fabrics out there, that I really had to limit myself. Cluck Cluck Sew has a nice tutorial for making these bags.

Have your heard that Gum Tree Designers are giving you a free pattern every Monday over the months of October and November. These are creative women and the designs promise to be wonderful. You won’t want to miss a Monday visiting this site.

Until Next Time, Happy Quilting,
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger