Home » » DEB KARASIK SPEAKER AT WMQG

DEB KARASIK SPEAKER AT WMQG

Deb Karasik, nationally known author, teacher, and fiber artist was the guest speaker tonight at the West Michigan Quilt Guild. Paper piecing is her area of expertise, and oh my can she paper piece! The quilts she displayed tonight were so fantastic that I had to share some of them with you. You can see more of Deb’s quilts at Quilt Maven.




Deb’s quilts have inspired me to have another try paper piecing. Look for an upcoming class at the Attic Window Quilt Shop and try your hand at this beautiful art.

One Piece At a Time has a Flora Bunda BOM. I'm adding it to the side bar because it is one I don't want to forget.

Cutting instructions are up for Mrs. Moen’s Mystery block. She is also having a give away. Check the button on her sidebar to learn the details.

Until next time,
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger